Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Gym & Training Day 12 Recap

Tuesday was a tough day mentally.  It took almost a mile and a half to get into the groove.  I used a different treadmill and I swear that was part of my issue...different things to watch were a distraction.

I did however do a really great round of Upper Fix.  I still can't do a push up.  I asked another Beachbody Coach Kevin Crenshaw to see if he had a great how to video...he told me I should make my own.  I did do a little experimenting and spreading my arms a bit which gave me a deeper dip to my push up...but I still need some work on it.  I've never been good at them so it's definitely something to put on my to do list as far as things I need to work on.

I tried to listen to a little Personal Development ( Shaun T's Define Your Life ), but multitasking proved to be another distraction.  I think music is the way to go for me.  Does anyone have any good suggestions for workout music?  I had a list of songs for a long time, but somehow they got messed up and I know that I'll need more when I race in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment