Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Gym & Training Day 11 Recap

Monday was another 2.5 run and Total Cardio.  I got a new app on my phone and made a great animated post with me doing modified cross countries and my favorite running song.  It was a pretty good day working out.  I was definitely feeling my weekend run, but I got through it pretty well

The bonus was that I got my new Headsweats visors in the mail.  The pink one I'm wearing was one I ordered specifically for me and I got two others that were grab bag ones.  The construction and wear and tear-ability of these things are so awesome.  I wash them in the washing machine and dry them without worrying about them falling apart.  I've had my #runchat one since I started running two years ago so it's nice to be able to switch it up a little fashion wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment